Saturday, August 5, 2017

August 2017 FREE Desktop Calendar

Its raining cats and dogs here and I was thinking of making this month's calendar on the monsoons of India....
Then I got a chance to bid on a pretty interesting project yesterday, and the client had a particular illustrator's style in mind.
Its a pretty simple style, not too complicated to emulate and very whimsical.
So I thought why not kill two birds with one stone?
make a sample illustration for the bid and make this month's calendar before it gets too late and I get caught up in life and its myriad problems...
Yes I am still in a whirlwind and pretty distracted state these days, but I have to get things back on track ASAP...
just not getting the feel and rhythm of the new place. Still feeling unsettled and out of depth.
But I've procrastinated enough I think, I have been barely managing to get one post out in a month, where I have been posting nearly 4-5 times in a week when I am on a roll.
My new studio has been set up, the painting are out... the colors and brushes are arranged but my mood is still on a break.
Oh well... getting there, by and by.
And the first step of course is to get the music pumping and post this month's desktop calendar!
I know its a little simplistic style, but I hope you like it!  :-)


Just right click, save and set as desktop image :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome calendar and congrats for the studio. The Monsoon can inspire creative souls to scribble and in my part of the world, the weather is rainy with the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u vishal.
      Yes the creative weather did inspire me finally to get started on a lot of pending work.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...